I would say that I'm really late for the seventh week because tomorrow end the eighth, but the important thing is to make the photos
Last week was an eventful settimna, we bought the galoshes of cars, my birthday and the birthday of Alex.
I would have expected to publish a good picture of mine, Alessio and Edward with the cake, but although I have done 30 (sigh!) years we have had less than a paltry cake, so I chose the photo of one of 100me times in which Edward gave me good wishes, of course, on my riechiesta.
In the picture may not of course, but a kiss was a little hasty, eh ... why is the doll now every time I see the camera wants to take pictures pictures pictures ... who knows who will be resumed.
the next with a new layout.
0 comments:
Post a Comment