recently born daughter of a colleague, I'm going to find it, hopefully before they turn 18, and on occasion I would like to make a mini album of growth, I was inspired by the blog my friend's Annaelle . Here's the cover
The welcome page, I left that put a beautiful poem.
page for weight and a photo of the puppy.
the height
And that weaning
page for the parades of the child.
back cover.
If you want to know more about the structure of the album and slightly adapted the site Scrapper of the night.
Challenge:
Scrapbookingitalia : it was necessary to make a mini album with two of the following requirements
1. Particular material or shape (for the cover I used a box that Cardona was thrown)
2. One color on each page, even in small quantities (pink and kraft)
3. A repeated element in all pages (stamps, flowers and adhesive letters)
It was a long time that did not make a mini album, I think I lost a little hand.
0 comments:
Post a Comment