Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best Stereo Receiver Ever

you move all of my boundaries

is the title of my last page of course, to Edward, as well as sentence taken from the song he wrote for Gianna Nannini his Penelope, every phrase of this song a possible title for my page scrapbookiing.

I picked up a recent photo of my puppy to declare that he has moved and I moved all my borders.

Materials: Paper Sassfrass, Alphabets American Craft, fabric scrapbook.

Challenges:

scrapbooking paper and Remember: you must include a brace, and the brads guore made by us, I first had a heart made of cloth and then 3 crocheted hearts.

The Creative Type: use a love song "Sometimes" is wroten Italian love song for a little girl, and use a musical accent, I used Sassfrass Paper.

The Study Challenges: use a frame. I made a frame for sewing with pitcure.

Sketchalicious : sketch # 013

0 comments:

Post a Comment