Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kidee Smoke Detector Keeps Beeping

advertisements or propaganda?

The Italian kingdom of Disinformation

Italy is the realm of disinformation. The news and newspapers which are not clearly aligned to the political level can be counted on the fingers of one hand. And the information has never been so as in this last part of the Berlusconi government.
Let me give an example. You know the Disney film The Incredibles - A "normal" family of superheroes ? Yes? Bob Parr is the father, and is none other than Mr. Incredible!
few weeks ago I came home a copy of the magazine Panorama . There was a full-page picture: Mr. Incredible as it flew in the sky. What's wrong, you ask? Mr. Incredible had the face of Silvio Berlusconi.
Now, we all know that Panorama is part of the Mondadori group, so I find it normal that the figure of the President of the Council be enhanced.
But at these levels. Let's go ...

This morning, the market, I signed the collection of signatures of the Democratic Party against Berlusconi. Time to send him home.
What disgusts me even more that a private citizen, arrived at the top of the executive branch from using its charge to get their dicks even more that the PDL is the kingdom of licking of Silvietta, watching television is so obviously propaganda.
The TV does not advertise to Berlusconi. With Television propaganda. That is not exactly the same thing.

A striking example is visible in recent days.
As you all know, 2011 marks the 150th anniversary of the Unification of Italy, who will celebrate on March 17 next year. Just at the time of this event, the daily Il Giornale , directed by Alessandro Sallusti, proposes weekly releases on the subject, in a collection entitled "United Italy. A good initiative. In advertising
TV you can see Mr. Sallusti, elegant on a black background, interviewing none other than Cavour. The question that arises is: Why do you think

in an Italy federalist?

Here you can see the spot to which I refer (source Il Giornale ):


Whatever the answer is put into the mouth of Cavour, regardless of the meaning of federalism, this ad is shameful . This spot is propaganda. This spot says, "Here you see, Cavour, one of the architects of a united, would approved on federalism. "And what is federalism at this time is on everyone's lips? What the League. What's the Berlusconi government.

One of the aspects that, in contrast, is always overshadowed by the media is that the cuts that the government has done plenty of ... more or less everywhere. I discovered by chance that the black Prestigiacomo is angry because most of the funds allocated to the Ministry of Environment have been cut: as many as 60% of disposable income less! How many of us knew? Not me. I knew when my boyfriend informed on the matter because he is in the field, told me.
According to a WWF report, the Ministry of Environment suffered the most drastic cuts. Almost unchanged, and is the only case, the funds allocated to Defence. So
Italy seems ready to fight ... but the natural disasters that hit our area, earthquakes, floods, how they are dealt with after the first time of emergency? We do not know why the media does not tell us. After the time of the disaster, there's more interest in keeping the spotlight there.

A second case, cool cool of the day, the area of \u200b\u200beducation.
By the time I attended the university, the fees that my family will have been paid about € 1100-1400 per year. Now my sister attended the university itself. A different faculties of the humanities rather than science. First installment of "taxes" of about 550 € in September, as usual. Today it turns out that those 550 euro tuition fees were not in the classic sense, but a registration fee . The actual fees have not yet arrived, and amount to more than € 1600, divided into two installments. Expiry of the first installment: February 15.
And nobody knew anything.
This led to a postponement of the deadline to March 15, thank goodness. But do the math.
€ 550 for registration fees of approximately € + 1600 = 2150 € for the first year of university. It seems that in medicine and engineering fees are even higher. But it is not
over here! The university has slashed my sister attends the fellowships. But why did he cut? The idea that I jumped immediately to mind is: because the funds earmarked for education have been cut.

Basically, my sister pays almost twice as I was paying taxes in 2005 and following years.
Now, I know that I studied in a region with special status (Friuli Venezia Giulia), which certainly had more disposable income in the Veneto Region. I also know that tuition fees in other regions traveled a bit 'higher, up to 1700 €. But honestly I feel is the first year of university fees and the like to be paid in three installments, a total that amounts around € 2200. And tuition fees I've seen since I got the fiscal year 2010 as an operator responsible for the compilation of models 730.
I live out of this world (which I admit is possible), or these taxes are really high?

Finally.
It is not my habit to talk politics on this blog. Epper today I was black, black, black! You can go on like this?

disconsolate * goes to cook dinner *

0 comments:

Post a Comment