Monday, February 14, 2011

How Much Does Laminating At Staples

The A to month: February

we are the 15th of February, and then the sketch was released in February on a blog The Month

This is my interpretation.

Febbraio2009 card with strawberries and American Craft, the other is Basic Gray. Craft AMERICN alphabets and the baby is TOGA, the heart is Heidi Swap.

Edward was here three months, made of beautiful veneers, naked was a small Buddha, all folds, there is a picture of the first put in the stroller, renamed EDOMOBILE, then the picture when we masked from underwater. And then the pictures of my birthday and Alex, on my birthday we went out to dinner and the restaurant brought me the cake with a candle and photos zac Edward I and the candle. There is also the photo of the cake on which was written "Congratulations Mom and Dad Edward" I moved a lot, I still remember it.

This for me is scrapbooking.

For interpretations of the other girls go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment