Monday, March 14, 2011

My Dog Is Digging In The Bed

curious cousins \u200b\u200bEdward

Edward tell you something that always makes for some months now.

not remember if I told you about the time that Gaia (my lovely niece) came to me in his arms and said, "You Mother Gaia" I said "no, I'm Ziza (Aunt Isa =)" You: "No, you mother Gaia" Bina (Gaia's mother) who had Edward in his arms: "ok, if Ziza is the mother of Gaia, I am the mother of Edward," Gaia: "OK, Mama Pina (= Bina) Mom Tatto (= Edward) and Ziza Mother Gaia "Gaia Obviously then removed from me and I was told that the mother of Edward and his mother is a mother Bina.

This was a Sunday evening, Edward still could not tell Aunt Bina, it happened some time ago. Edward goes to kindergarten on Monday, back in the evening and told me: "Mum Mum YOU FEEL! BINA ZIA Mother Gaia! "I swear I wanted to cry, he had thought all night, all day kindergarten to what he said and Gaia was able to tell me that I am his mother and aunt who is the mother Bina Gaia.

Well since that day Edward is a little set up for this particular thing every time I run him in the arms of Gaia comes to us and says: " this is my mom! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment