Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dora Backpack As Goody Bag How To Mak It?

Challenge SCC

Here I am to publish the page I did for Challenge on March SCC.

E 'was launched by Elena and in particular:

the theme of the LO you are supposed to be the "four seasons" and must contain exactly four pictures representing the four seasons (possibly one year) can be photo 4 photos of a landscape or the same person at different times of the year or so still thinking a bit 'more abstract the 4 seasons a single person or a generation of parents (child-adolescent-adult-senior).

required element : 4 photos

optional elements (each of these elements when added to the LO in small part to help boost your score even for the participants as well as for the winner): cardboard, acetate, acrylic, string

I've played in the true sense of the word and I used all the photos of Edward on rides one for each season.

I have a lot of fun making this page, I used all the materials American Craft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment