In the previous post I talked about Gaia is now the turn of Guido.
Saturday we were already by my stuff and we had a little cousin of Guido. With him, Edward is really sweet, is not jealous, it must be said that Guido does not cause anything to the contrary looks at him with immense admiration.
This post for a small incident.
The first, Guido comes to her grandparents' house, and goes to open a door of the kitchen. Edward rushes to him and now, with your finger inquisitor: "Guido, NO NO! does not open, my grandmother does not want to! "I know, has the syndrome, first class! I would add, poor Guido!
Still, Guido had a mocha plastic, I asked him: "I drive a nice cafe to do your aunt?" Guido, I ignore, Edward: "I drive my mom to make the coffee, please?" Guido has made me a nice coffee, showed me the cup and then he took the coffee
But we want to talk about the bike? By now you all know, Edward loves to push his bike, which is always an object of desire of the cousins. Guido tries to lay hands on the handlebars, Edward was the first type screamed, he took a ride. I obviously I was going to get up and tell him to do a tour, please Guido. I could not get up that Edward is back and says, dropping the bike, "Guido, do a lap, one lap though!" I must say that I commssa?
0 comments:
Post a Comment