alphabet of love-making for Christmas Card # 2 Sunshine Award The second part of the post dedicated to the notes I made Christmas contains photos of those for my boyfriend and his family. Enjoy!
|
| Starry Night and the Magi to the grandparents of Max |
The first series of calls that I had prepared for my dad, but in fact the original is what you see here above. What better Christmas theme for the religious people of the Magi and the comet?
The Magi were printed on plain paper, glued on cardboard and cut with care. The palm was instead printed directly on cardboard. The star of golden glitter is not a comet, but it gets the idea that the miracle was accomplished. You also called on the envelope.
|
| Gingerbread for Max's sister |
I needed something cute and witty to the sister of Max, and so, looking through my books, I immediately adored this note in the shape of gingerbread man: colorful Christmas, brown cardboard cut out and decorated with strips of corrugated paper, shiny rhinestones and a burgundy ribbon.
|
| door with wreath for mom to Max |
Another idea that has inspired me a book one for the mother of Max A door with a wreath decorated two-layer cardboard cut out from the green and finished with silver rhinestones and red and a burgundy ribbon which is also called on the envelope. This is a note with surprise: you start by opening a music box that plays "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and "Silent Night".
|
| A female Santa Claus for Max! |
to my boyfriend I wanted to find something special, and this time it's the Internet that inspired me, with this note the main character (who is not like me much, but it is the intention that counts) is a female version of Santa Claus. A ribbon, glitter and snowflakes complete the set.
say you miss the mistletoe? The intention was to place, but did not satisfy me so I removed ...
Unfortunately I do not remember the source that I've redone to create a ticket. If you can help, please do not hesitate to contact me! |
| snowflakes and white ribbon for the father of Max |
I gave to my dad Max created the first Christmas card this year. A band with stars and Christmas trees, Christmas is the main reason on gold paper, and hemispheres, complemented by pearly snowflakes and an inscription "Merry Christmas" in relief, highlighted by a white pencil and a golden brown.
* * * * * * * * * *
And these are my creations Christmas of 2010. Account for next Christmas to find new ideas and to improve the delivery (even to provide new tools to use, who knows). We'll see!
0 comments:
Post a Comment