Now that Christmas has passed and no risk of ruining the surprise to the recipients of my Christmas wishes, I propose the pictures of greeting cards that I made in 2010 for the December holidays .
In this post you'll find those that I gave to my family.
| | ||
| White and gold stars and ribbons for my mom | | |
I needed something simple, yet elegant, and why not, delicious and sparkling: I've done so a ribbon of white tulle decorated with stars in gold glitter, a border stickers of stars, more golden, and a ribbon cream-colored satin.
Three stars in the lower left and an irregular edge compliment. The envelope, of course, recall the reason for the note.
| |
| Blue, white and silver for my sister |
Once again I have used several tapes: the cream satin for a subtle stripe and a blue tulle with glitter star on board wider. Christmas trees of white cloth with gold embroidery and a thin edge of the blank filled with glitter stars all round. Once again, the envelope is coordinated.
|
| snowflakes glittered with rhinestones and ribbon for grandparents |
Inside is a surprise by opening the ticket, in fact, part of a music box that plays the notes of "We Wish You a Merry Xmas" and "Silent Night".
|
| The Magi for my dad |
In the next post the other cards: those for my boyfriend and his family. Come back! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment