A few days before the start of 2011, I find myself even awarded a prize! This is the Sunshine Award:
Just the beginning of 2011 and I find myself Prized! It's the Sunshine Award:
In Actually this is not a real prize, but a kind of chain letter Antonio, nevertheless, I would like to thank Simo85 for having given this "bonus" really makes me happy to know that there is someone that my blog is worth!
Indeed it isn't a proper award, But A sort of chain letter, nonetheless I'd like to thank Simo85 for this award: I am very happy to know there's Someone Who Thinks That my blog is worthy!
And now it's up to me. The Sunshine Award has a regulation, and having received the award I just have to respect it. Here's what I do:
And now it's my turn. The Sunshine Award has a regulation, Received the prize and HAVING there's nothing to do But Following the ITS rules. Here's what I'm gonna do:
- thank everyone who has rewarded me / Thank who Awarded the prize to me
- Write a post / Write a post about it
- choose 12 blogs to reward / Choose 12 blogs to give the prize to
- Write to the winning post blogs / Write Their Names in the post
- Advise lucky! / Let Them Know About Their luck!
It was not easy to choose, but here are the 12 blogs that I wanted to reward, in order strictly ... spread.
It Was not easy to choose, But here you can find the 12 blogs I wanted to award, rigorously sorted ... random.
start with some personal blog with topics ranging from books, movies, cats, recipes and much more: it is always a pleasure to read! Some personal blogs
Regarding books, movies, cats, recipes and much more: I always enjoy reading them!
A blog that collects the blunders heard in the library. A must for a reader!
A blog containing blunders heard in bookshops. A must for a reader!
My favorite site on the Wheel of Time: lots of interesting items of the saga as passionate for me!
My favorite Wheel of Time site: many interesting articles for a fan of this saga like me!
And some recent blog on scrapbooking and creating greeting cards, which are a beautiful source of inspiration for my hobby:
And, last but not least, SOME blogs about scrapbooking and cardmaking, That are a wonderful source of inspiration for my passion:
I have contacted all the winners and now I'm happy: I had the opportunity leave a comment in the blog in which foreigners, otherwise, I would never dare write a word!
(I hope really think my English is not so bad! Do I have to practice!)
I've just informed all the Prized blogs and now I'm quite happy: I've Had the chance of posting a comment in Some foreigner blogs where, Com, I'd never Have to write a DARED word!
(I really hope my Inglese is not so bad! OMG I must practice!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment