Friday, November 5, 2010

Third Season Episodes Of Los Hombres De Paco



Today, readers, I propose a dose of humor made from a Mickey Mouse who knows how many years ago (so you know what to expect). More than ten for sure, but I could not give a more precise location.

So, have fun!
(although I think the only fun to be me XD)


• ♦ ♦ • Jokes bee

• What do you call a bee cook? The bee
Ntola.

• And what better writing? The bee
Nna.

• An old English bee? The bee
Silk.

• And the bee more negative? The bee
Ssimista.

• And the bee more sporty? The bee
Sista.

• What is it called the bee darker? The bee
Number.

• The bee more defining? The bee
Dante.

• The bee is never quiet? The bee
Ttegola.

• And the bee plumber?


Gino!

0 comments:

Post a Comment