Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Creating Your Own Wrestling Belt

Opitec Hobbyfix: good prices, but ...

Today I want to talk about the experience I had with Opitec Hobbyfix.
This is a site based in Chiusa (BZ), which sells equipment for hobbies, in a range that goes dall'origami the creation of jewelry, the crafts in wood, the cast of candles and much more. I

I have served on two occasions, ordering equipment and accessories for creating greeting cards, thanks a discount of 20% once and 10% the next.

The second order I made back in October when I had just received a Christmas catalog and a coupon for my birthday.
So I have given to the mad joy (well, more or less! But I ordered on behalf of others ...) and I bought some little things Christmas, including a calendar. Bello, a Santa Claus holding a cascade of red and green pockets in the form of a six-pointed stars, all in felt.

Click on photo to enlarge

happy, after receiving it I put it on hold of the opportunity to hanging.
And yesterday I did.

The numbering of the stars, as you probably noticed from the photo, is untidy. But do expect you to recount, the accounts I do not add up. And at the end of what I see? Number 6 is missing the pocket, but there are two with the number 21 (which I highlighted in the photo above)!
pissed at me, and I write the company asking for an explanation. Yesterday I receive the answer:

Hello Ms Elisa
I regret that there is this error but I can not do anything because the item is already sold out so we had an incredible demand and many customers were happy to receive it with this small defect
The wonder of putting the right to change the numbering
Surely we can fix this defect


Sincerely I apologize
(follow the signs)


leave aside the Italian, the Germans in Bolzano more than anything else. What
me angry: I sell a faulty item, you can not replace it, and I say, essentially, that's me I have to patch and that there are so many poor unfortunate that the calendar if you would enjoy even without the 6 and two 21? Ha!
course I responded with the utmost courtesy. The gist of my answer (that is, translated into words, I do not give a chip only their "justification" and that from now on I will turn to other sites for my not advisable to buy them) has produced a new mail.

Hello Ms Elisa
Finding that she is an insurmountable problem and the customer is always right and I'm not able to adequately remedy this article
can send back and we will make a credit or I could do to her a credit to be deducted from the amount of 5 Euro
Tell me how he wants to proceed


Sincerely (signature follows)


From what I understand, I am facing two streets.
Option One. The return the item and they repaid me the money. In this case, however, shipping at my expense would significantly reduce my refund. In essence, I threw the money into the wind.
Option Two. Make me a voucher for 5 Euros to spend on their site? What is not clear to me, but if they do not understand what is the basis from which flows the belief that they still support me for my purchases.

Moral of the story: I keep the calendar as it is and do not ever buy one by mail.

The problem is not the only time I had problems with Mr dell'Opitec.
Even at the first order had been mishandled.
First of all, but I admit that it is not their fault, the carrier has not been able to find my house.
Now. I do not live in the middle goats. I live in an area colonized for decades. And the courier who does? Call three times because it is (which means it has not even come close to my house, because if you find the way more or less all you can say where I live) and in the end it does? Go to the bar in the square of the Chinese there, left the package and notified by phone that he left it there!
But who the hell gave you the permission??
However, over the odyssey delivery, you retrieve the package and open it. And 4 items are missing. God, that break of marones. Write to the site, and those I have proposed two solutions (insert missing items in consecutive order, or deducted from the total payment for the products received). Choosing the second option, but in the meantime I had to recompile the bulletin I (and thank goodness I did not pay by credit card).


short, the prices are good, but the service leaves something to be desired. so we know what going to meet if you decide to buy the lords of Chiusa.

I'll have to find other beaches on which to shop for scrapbooking. Any advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment