Sunday, May 9, 2010

Penise Shaft Bumps Acne

Cornwell: Excalibur's novel


As some of you know, the myths about Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table and the entire Breton have always fascinated me. I have read several books about it, and "Excalibur's novel" by Bernard Cornwell is one of them.
What follows is intended as a commentary on trilogy ...
... trilogy because of this would include, but Mondadori could teach magic to Merlin, because to turn three books in five volumes, not too big it takes a magician, I think.

I read the novel of Excalibur after five years since I read it for the first time. I remembered the story well enough, which I must say, I have not appreciated as five years ago, but this way I could taste something else.
Cornwell writes in a smooth and fluid, so that the reading of these "five" books did not require much time can be a virtue, this "ease" of reading, but I think he can bring to light "too fast" the history, without dwelling on the more interesting.

The story in itself is a bit 'different from the usual travel on the Arthurian legends. The view is of a character who is not famous in the Breton cycle, Derfel Cadarn, and thanks to him we follow the adventures of the famous and legendary leader of Britain at a time when the Saxons were gaining, inch by inch, the soil of 'island.

As I read, I thought the characters and their characterizations. I often look like caricatures: the old Merlin, always sarcastic, or Arthur, so honest as to be almost an idiot, or Lancelot, pompous, arrogant and full of himself, and almost all the characters are identified by a single dominant trait of character.
is limiting, such a choice, because it ends up not only give flatness to the characters, but the whole story.

its fourth book, however, things have finally become more subtle. There are no longer just the exploits of King Arthur and the other knights, Merlin, Nimue and Morgana, the Saxon or Irish. At that point in the story comes into play even more.
Cornwell manages to convey strongly hope that the brave Britons place in them, the tenacity with which they fight against the Saxons to defend their land and against the Christians to defend their religion. It is as if the characters assume fully dimension more, as if awakening from a kind of apathy that is dragged from the beginning of the narrative.

all know how it ends the myth of Arthur, and get to the last book in mind as we read this ending of the hopes and fears of the Britons ... Well, that does not give these books that something extra that makes you say, once you read them and enjoy them that this is beautiful books.


's novel Excalibur
edition Mondadori (Oscar Bestsellers)
translation of R. Valla and GL lashes:

• the king of winter ( Excalibur vol.1)

392 pages ISBN-13: 9788804528746


• The heart of Derfel ( Excalibur vol.2)

406 pages ISBN-13: 9788804528753

• tower in flames ( Excalibur vol.3 )

350 pages ISBN-13: 9788804528760


• Betrayal ( Excalibur vol.4 )

350 pages ISBN-13: 9788804528777


• lost sword (Excalibur vol.5 )

364 pages ISBN-13: 9788804528784

0 comments:

Post a Comment